Well, Candide's full grown and has SS rank speed and Impressive Endurance. I think I will retire her soon. I fed her vomp carrots x 2 and whatever greens I had on hand or 3x vomp carrots if I had none. I chose to maximize her speed with carrying packages and delivering messages later on. No major secret. I have a friend I'm going to give my choco card to and hopefully get one in return. I plan on taking a one month break (well month and a half since I have barely been on as of late), and then trying again to make a slightly better build for my chocobo. I'm going to retire her a bit early and hope that her stats will help her offspring. ^_^
I made a couple of videos which I'm posting below of some of my adventures. ^_^ I'll update my screenshot folder later this month. I have too many real life things that have to be done before I can get into meandering through the horde of pictures!
Most recent one I have made. It's just of my buddies and I running around (yes I dat mod if you can't tell).
This is the first one I made. It's my good friend Chi and I running around in Prommy. I had a lot of fun making it. I think this one's better than the 2nd but that's cause I get the feeling that the clips kinda go more along with the feel of the song better. I didn't have too many clips to work with for the David Bowie song. I'm saving some of my stuff to make a compilation of storyboard shots from A Crystalline Prophecy. We'll see how that turns out lol.
Anyways! I'm off to dream deep dreams..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment