This is me and Chi at the first summer festival. The play was really quite cute!!
Here is windurst woods for the 2nd summer festival... the lanterns make it looks very pretty!! (click for full view)
Dancing!
We got this down sync!
Chocobo Races XD
Isn't the announcer chick cute?
Here's Candide all growns up!
Aia and I are in here I swear!
Kal owning a squid! -shudder- (click for full view)
IT WAS BIG!!!
Kal and I as.. little girls..?
See I DO campaign! ..sometimes..
Here I am again with Fab. :)
Random NPC leveling XD
Me and Aia in our SKIVVIES!
Dancing for Kal~
Cuddling with Kal while waiting for a dust storm in Dunes
More cuddling with Kal while waiting
Erm.. quite alot more snuggling with Kal while waiting.. <3
FINALLY GOT TEH ITAMS!
I bow for no man.. er..maybe if he dresses up like a girl.. well a harem girl ^_^
Cause then I'll Kneel all pretty like! (click for full view)
Getting my dancer AF weapon
The area is really pretty! (click for full view)
Quite breathtaking from certain angles ^_^ (click for full view)
Me and theo running through the past for ACP (click for full view)
A pretty view of Whitegate (click for full view)
That wraps my monthly screens update ^ ^!

No comments:
Post a Comment