100+ watches while egg: wants to be with you all the time
care schedule for chick (2 weeks real time)
plan 1: rest 1 days
plan 2: walk 4 days
plan 3: music 1 days
plan 4: walk 2 days
Plan 5: walk 7 days
Goal: Raise energy slightly, Discernment and Receptivity
Slightly (To hopefully help with learning Canter), Increase Strength & Endurance the Most--for racing!
day 1: Short walk as many times as possible (2) the rest
spent watching over it. No feed. After it's energy was gone
it regarded me as it's parent ^ ^! On 1st walk it started
"Lost chocobo Quest" 2nd walk it found a Small Worm and gave
it to me! (Possibly should make this a digger chocobo
instead..)
I'm raising my own feed.. but it takes time to grow!
So, for now I'll feed 2x Sandorian Carrots each day~ time to hit up the cooking guild.
She was full ; ; but I fed her anyway for the stat bonuses I know it gives. I hope it doesn't make her sick - -;....
Here are my screens ^ ^!
Just born and already looking up to her "momma" xP
Those little legs just can't keep up! (Click for expanded view XD)
She ran around quite a bit XD
And seemed very curious!
Could they have made this any cuter? O.o;..
It was our first day out and already we opened up the "Lost Chocobo" Quest ^ ^! On the 2nd walk she "found" a Little worm.. it's totally gross but cute!

omg soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! KAWAI!
ReplyDeletebe a good mommy ok? xP
-Remithra